Online Career Workshop - Guide to Ace the Interview and Aptitude Test in the MT Programme [online event]
- Date: 9 November 2021 (Tue)
- Time: 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM (1.5 hours)
- Lanugage: English or Mandarin
- Speaker: OnGrad Consulting Company Limited
- Enrolment: Open to students studying in Department of Economics only
- Enquiry: Mr Adam Pun (Tel: 3943 8228 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Outline of the Workshop
- Overview on common MT programmes related to banking or finance field
- Introduction on the screening procedures of major corporations and tips for preparation
- Overview on the major aptitude test systems adopted by major corporations
- Detailed illustration on the questions and tips for passing
Speaker - OnGrad Consulting Company Limited
OnGrad is an HR x Education technology startup working innovative solutions, including the OnMyGrad (OMG) App. It is the first ever A.I. Career Learning Platform in Hong Kong. OMG recommends customized career learning courses, materials and any portfolio enhancement opportunities, creating a Career Knowledge Community for university students.
Their team offers creative recruitment solutions to different corporates ranging from local giants to prestigious MNCs. They believe the traditional recruitment methodology is insufficient to acquire talents from the new generation. They also offer free graduates career coaching services to unleash their potentials and pursue their dream career.