Online Career Workshop - HK Job Market Overview for Fresh Graduates from Economics [online event]
- Date: 11 November 2021 (Thu)
- Time: 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM (1.5 hours)
- Lanugage: English
- Speaker: Mr Steven Lui, Co-founder of HKCareers
- Enrolment: Open to students studying in Department of Economics only
- Enquiry: Mr Adam Pun (Tel: 3943 8228 | Email: email@example.com)
Outline of the Workshop
- Overview on industry, positions, package and headcount (Banking, Big4, Consulting, Property / Conglomerate)
- Overview on recruitment timeline for the above industries
- Introduction of typical assessments (Apt Test, Video-interview, HR-interview, Assessment Centre, Panel) and top tips to pass them
- Overview on useful online job portals and offline recruitment events to monitor job openings
Speaker - Mr Steven Lui
Title: Experienced Career Coach - Successfully coached 900+ students to secure desirable offers from iBanking, banking, advisory/consulting, Big 4, property and conglomerates and FMCG etc.
Description: The speaker Steven Lui has 4+ years of global bank (Blue chip and Corporate Finance) and compliance experience. He secured 7+ MT/ Analyst/ Advisory offers from major banks, conglomerates and Big Four. He’s coached over 300 students to obtain FO/ BO offers from FIs including Deutsche Bank, Bank of America, Barclays, Fidelity, Allianz etc.