Access to Conference Venue
Click HERE to find the arrival guide to the Conference Venue (Yasumoto International Academic Park (YIA)).
- Kowloon Motor Bus Company (1933) Limited (KMB)
- Citybus and New World First Bus
- Long Win Bus Company Limited
- New Lantao Bus Company (1973) Limited
- Star Ferry (Central - Tsim Sha Tsui)
- New World First Ferry Services Ltd. (Central - Cheung Chau/ Mui Wo)
- The Hong Kong and Kowloon Ferry Ltd. (Central - Lamma Island)
- Discovery Bay Transportation Services Ltd. (Central - Discovery Bay)
- Park Island Transport Company Ltd. (Park Island - Tsuen Wan/ Central)
- Accessible Hire Car
- Accessible Bus Service
- Diamond Cab (Accessible taxi service)
- SynCab (Accessible taxi service)
More useful information
- A Guide to Public Transport Services for People with Disabilities
Hong Kong’s Transport Department published the 6th edition of "A Guide to Public Transport Services for People with Disabilities". This handy guide provides information about facilities and services for people with restricted mobility when travelling on various modes of local transport.
- Resources available for people with disabilities
About Octopus Card
Octopus Card is an extremely versatile stored-value electronic card that can be used for most public transport, as well as purchases in convenience stores, fast food shops, supermarkets, cake shops, vending machines and more.
Simply place the Octopus card over a reader and the payment amount will be automatically deducted from the stored value.
More about Octopus Card: http://www.octopus.com.hk/home/en/index.html